Sunday, June 24, 2012

Student Info Sheet

While you're working on your email listserv form to pass out during the first days of school, you should also create a student information sheet. I like to keep these in a filing cabinet near my desk so I can have them close at hand. My favorite use for these is pulling them out when a kid is disrupting class and saying "Does this phone number sound familiar?" and rattling off their parents' cell. This typically will rein them in :)

I always make sure to include a section for the student's schedule so that I can find them during the day. You might need to update this information quarterly, but it really is worth it in the long run.

Here's a copy of my Student Info sheet. You can create your own version or download mine from my TeachersPayTeachers store!

No comments:

Post a Comment