Saturday, August 20, 2022

Sudoku Freebie!

I love the Foxtrot cartoons about math. I came across one years ago that I've always loved and I finally got around to creating my own version for my children. I'm offering it for free here on my blog!



This is a great addition to sub plans for early finishers or maybe have in a folder for those days when class gets unexpectedly extended. You could either have the kids solve the puzzle, or you could give them some sudoku blocks and have them come up with their own math expressions to replace the given numbers. You could require them to touch on certain topics such as fraction addition, square/cube roots, order of operations, etc. 

Click on the picture above to download the file. I also have a paid version on TeachersPayTeachers that includes the extra pages for students to create their own puzzle! Click here to access that resource.

No comments:

Post a Comment